I live on this salad! Tuna is really good protein, and preparing this salad with my fat-free dressing makes it a yummy and nutritious meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain water from tuna can.
- 2Mix tuna, sour cream, and pickle relish in a small bowl.
- 3Remove shells from the eggs.
- 4Mix egg yolks into the salad.
- 5Cut egg whites into small pieces.
- 6Add egg whites into salad.
- 7You can omit the yolk, to eliminate the fat.
- 8To serve as a salad, add macaroni.
- 9This also makes a good sandwich filling, prepared without noodles.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthier Tuna Salad
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 240.3
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 252.3 mg
- Sodium 543.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 28.9 g