Healthier Sweet and Sour Chicken Stir Fry
- Spray a non-stick skillet with cooking spray.
- Sauté garlic for 2 minutes. Add chicken and brown over medium heat. Add bell pepper, carrot, celery, and pea pods and stir fry for 5-7 minutes, until carrots soften just a bit.
- In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and soy sauce and mix. Pour into skillet, along with pineapple, vinegar, Sugar Twin, and ginger. Stir well and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 1-2 minutes until sauce thickens.
- Serve over hot rice, or cabbage for a "lower carb" option.