Recipe by Jezagerm
This is a little like shrimp pad thai except a lot less fat. I think it is pretty delicious! And easy. Lets not forget easy.
- 113.39 g rice noodles
- 1 egg
- 226.79 g shrimp
- 14.79 ml fish sauce
- 14.79 ml low sodium soy sauce
- 7.39 ml Agave
- 1.23 ml red pepper flakes
- 4.92 ml sesame oil
- 9.85 ml garlic, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 236.59 ml fresh bean sprout
- 6 almonds, chopped
- 1 lime
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a pot of water to boil. Add the noodles, cover, and remove from heat.
- Combine fish sauce, soy sauce, agave and red pepper flakes in a bowl.
- Add sesame oil to a pan and fry egg. Move to the side and add shrimp. Cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add garlic, drained noodles a mix.
- Pour sauce over and cook for about 3 minutes.
- Add chopped onion, nuts, and sprouts. Mix until all combined.
- Add additional sesame oil if desired.
- Serve with a squeeze of lime.