This is a little like shrimp pad thai except a lot less fat. I think it is pretty delicious! And easy. Lets not forget easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a pot of water to boil. Add the noodles, cover, and remove from heat.
- 2Combine fish sauce, soy sauce, agave and red pepper flakes in a bowl.
- 3Add sesame oil to a pan and fry egg. Move to the side and add shrimp. Cook for about 5 minutes.
- 4Add garlic, drained noodles a mix.
- 5Pour sauce over and cook for about 3 minutes.
- 6Add chopped onion, nuts, and sprouts. Mix until all combined.
- 7Add additional sesame oil if desired.
- 8Serve with a squeeze of lime.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthier Shrimp Pad Thai
Serving Size: 1 (329 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 413.0
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 235.8 mg
- Sodium 1776.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 24.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: