Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a little like shrimp pad thai except a lot less fat. I think it is pretty delicious! And easy. Lets not forget easy.
- Bring a pot of water to boil. Add the noodles, cover, and remove from heat.
- Combine fish sauce, soy sauce, agave and red pepper flakes in a bowl.
- Add sesame oil to a pan and fry egg. Move to the side and add shrimp. Cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add garlic, drained noodles a mix.
- Pour sauce over and cook for about 3 minutes.
- Add chopped onion, nuts, and sprouts. Mix until all combined.
- Add additional sesame oil if desired.
- Serve with a squeeze of lime.