Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Use to top coffee cakes, crisps, whatever!
Make and share this Healthier Pumpkin Streusel Topping recipe from Food.com.
- In a small bowl combine oats and sugar.
- Cut in pumpkin and mix til crumbly and combined.
- (you may have some big chunks, just break them up).
- Sprinkle evenly over your coffee cake, fruit, etc.
- Bake as directed by recipe you're using.
This was pretty good considering the difference in calories from normal struesel. I put some apples in some individual baking dishes with the struesel ontop for a quick and not terrible for you weekday dessert. I will make this again as it is a yummy way to keep my diet on track. Made for PAC fall 2008.