2 hrs 10 mins
Not a traditional cheesecake, as it contains cottage cheese in place of cream cheese. Much lighter and healthier than cheesecake! Easy to put together. Makes a great summer dessert! Cooking time is chill time in refrigerator.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In blender, combine gelatin, boiling water, vanilla, lemon juice and cottage cheese. Blend until smooth.
- 2Stir in pineapple, including juice.
- 3Fold in whipped topping.
- 4Pour into 9 x 13" baking dish.
- 5Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs on top.
- 6Refrigerate 2 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthier Pineapple " Cheesecake"
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 178.1
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 24.2 mg
- Sodium 271.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 12.9 g
- Protein 9.6 g