Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe from a friend and tweaked it to make it healthier. Great taste, no cook and so easy! You can use any nut or seed butter you'd like.
- 236.59 ml peanut butter or 236.59 ml almond butter
- 59.14 ml coconut oil, softened
- 59.14 ml honey
- 59.14 ml glycerin (or use all honey)
- 1 dropperful liquid stevia
- 9.85 ml vanilla
- 14.79 ml maca, powder
- 59.14 ml chia seeds
- 59.14 ml ground flax seeds
- 709.77 ml rolled oats
- 118.29 ml dried fruit (cranberry, raisin. coconut etc) (optional)
- 78.07 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional)
- In a large bowl, mix the nut butter, coconut oil, honey, glycerin, stevia, and vanilla until combined and smooth.
- Add in the seeds and oats and mix well; fold in the dried fruit and chocolate chips, if using.
- Press firmly into a 7 x 11 glass baking dish and refrigerate until firm. These will need to stay in the fridge, especially in summer, when it will get soft in the heat.