1 hr 20 mins
From JoAnna Lund's "Cooking With the Kids In Mind". Cooking time is chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (3 ounce) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix (4-serving size)
- 1 1/3 cups nonfat dry milk powder, divided (Carnation)
- 2 cups water, divided
- 6 tablespoons reduced-fat creamy peanut butter (Peter Pan)
- 1/4 cup Cool Whip Free or 1/4 cup Cool Whip Lite
- 1 (6 ounce) chocolate wafer pie crust
- 1 (3 ounce) package sugar-free instant chocolate fudge pudding mix (4-serving size)
- 1 tablespoon dry roasted peanuts, finely chopped
- 1Combine vanilla pudding mix, 2/3 cup dry milk powder and 1 cup of water using a wire whisk.
- 2Blend in peanut butter and Cool Whip and mix well with whisk until smooth.
- 3Spread mixture into pie crust.
- 4In the same bowl, combine dry chocolate fudge pudding mix, remaining 2/3 cup dry milk powder and remaining 1 cup water and mix well using the whisk.
- 5Spread chocolate mixture evenly over peanut butter mixture in pie crust.
- 6Sprinkle chopped peanuts on top and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthier Peanut Butter Cup Pie
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 256.6
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 4.2 mg
- Sodium 750.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 15.4 g
- Protein 10.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
Cool Whip Free
sugar-free instant chocolate fudge pudding mix