Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
From JoAnna Lund's "Cooking With the Kids In Mind". Cooking time is chill time.
Make and share this Healthier Peanut Butter Cup Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (3 ounce) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix (4-serving size)
- 1 1⁄3 cups nonfat dry milk powder, divided (Carnation)
- 2 cups water, divided
- 6 tablespoons reduced-fat creamy peanut butter (Peter Pan)
- 1⁄4 cup Cool Whip Free or 1⁄4 cup Cool Whip Lite
- 1 (6 ounce) chocolate wafer pie crust
- 1 (3 ounce) package sugar-free instant chocolate fudge pudding mix (4-serving size)
- 1 tablespoon dry roasted peanuts, finely chopped
- Combine vanilla pudding mix, 2/3 cup dry milk powder and 1 cup of water using a wire whisk.
- Blend in peanut butter and Cool Whip and mix well with whisk until smooth.
- Spread mixture into pie crust.
- In the same bowl, combine dry chocolate fudge pudding mix, remaining 2/3 cup dry milk powder and remaining 1 cup water and mix well using the whisk.
- Spread chocolate mixture evenly over peanut butter mixture in pie crust.
- Sprinkle chopped peanuts on top and refrigerate at least 1 hour.