Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From JoAnna Lund's "Cooking With the Kids In Mind". Cooking time is chill time.
Make and share this Healthier Peanut Butter Cup Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (3 ounce) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix (4-serving size)
- 1 1⁄3 cups nonfat dry milk powder, divided (Carnation)
- 2 cups water, divided
- 6 tablespoons reduced-fat creamy peanut butter (Peter Pan)
- 1⁄4 cup Cool Whip Free or 1⁄4 cup Cool Whip Lite
- 1 (6 ounce) chocolate wafer pie crust
- 1 (3 ounce) package sugar-free instant chocolate fudge pudding mix (4-serving size)
- 1 tablespoon dry roasted peanuts, finely chopped
- Combine vanilla pudding mix, 2/3 cup dry milk powder and 1 cup of water using a wire whisk.
- Blend in peanut butter and Cool Whip and mix well with whisk until smooth.
- Spread mixture into pie crust.
- In the same bowl, combine dry chocolate fudge pudding mix, remaining 2/3 cup dry milk powder and remaining 1 cup water and mix well using the whisk.
- Spread chocolate mixture evenly over peanut butter mixture in pie crust.
- Sprinkle chopped peanuts on top and refrigerate at least 1 hour.