1/2 Photos of Healthier Oven-Fried Potatoes
1 hr 10 mins
These are healthier by far than deep fried; and if you are on a diet, using extra virgin coconut oil is the way to go since the body doesn't store much of it as fat. Olive oil or canola oil are other healthful substitutes but are stored more by the body.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using unpeeled potatoes, cut each lengthwise into 4 wedges.
- 2Place wedges, peel side down, in a 9" x 13" baking dish.
- 3In a small bowl, mix oil, Parmesan cheese, pepper, salt, garlic powder, and paprika.
- 4Brush mixture over potato wedges.
- 5Bake at 375 degrees for 45 min., basting every.
- 615 minute with cheese mixture.
- 7Turn potatoe wedges over and bake 15 minute longer.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthier Oven-Fried Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (385 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 411.0
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 1.1 mg
- Sodium 332.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 7.9 g