Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is the recipe for one bowl brownies from the Baker's Chocolate box with a few healthier modifications
- 4 bakers unsweetened chocolate squares
- 3⁄4 cup light butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons flax seed meal
- Microwave chocolate and butter in a large microwavable bowl for 2 minutes or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Stir in sugar.
- Add eggs and vanilla, mix well.
- Add flour,salt and flax seed meal, stir until well blended.
- Spread into a greased 13x9inch pan.
- Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with fudgy crumbs. Do not overbake. Cool in pan.
Very nice brownies, a bit too much sugar for us, I think I will use 1.5 cups next time. Love the flax seed, I actually put in 2 Tablespoons, and no one noticed my mistake. Made for Spring PAC 09, thank you for sharing!