Recipe by Kiwiwife
These are my spin on Bev's Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. After becoming ADDICTED to hers, I wanted to make them more figure friendly!
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 cup Splenda brown sugar blend
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 3⁄4 cups raisins
- 3 cups whole grain oatmeal
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Stir together with fork the first 5 ingredients.
- In bowl, cream sugars and butter. Add eggs & vanilla.
- Incorporate flour into sugar then add oatmeal & raisins.
- drop by tablespoons on parchment lined cookie sheets.
- bake for 11-13 minutes or until golden.