1/1 Photo of Healthier Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
These are my spin on Bev's Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. After becoming ADDICTED to hers, I wanted to make them more figure friendly!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Stir together with fork the first 5 ingredients.
- 3In bowl, cream sugars and butter. Add eggs & vanilla.
- 4Incorporate flour into sugar then add oatmeal & raisins.
- 5drop by tablespoons on parchment lined cookie sheets.
- 6bake for 11-13 minutes or until golden.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthier Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (17 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 55
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 71.3
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 15.6 mg
- Sodium 104.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole grain oatmeal