I adapted tollhouses choc chip recipe to become containing oatmeal and healthier. I froze them, so i have a cookie fix ready and on hand. I really like the texture and flavor of these coming out of the freezer. I don't really like most fresh baked cookies.
- preheat 375°F.
- mix water, flax, margarine, sugar, sweet n low, egg, and vanilla.
- I just dump all dry stuff on top, mix it on top and then stir into the wet. (most recipes say mix dry in another bowl first. I like less bowls to clean.).
- once wet and dry are mixed, add raisins and choc. chips.
- drop by heaping tablespoon full onto cookie sheet. they don't really melt and flatten as they cook. Soo, you need to moosh with spoon or fork to about 1/3 inch.
- bake 7? minutes.
- let cool
- then freeze
- enjoy when ever the cookie monster in you hits.