I Can't Believe It's Healthy's Note:
Its easy, and healthy too! I found the original recipe on a 'Nutella day' website, and i subbed peanut butter for butter to make it healthier. They are delicious! To half the recipe, bake the brownies in a loaf pan for 35 minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a 8x8-inch pan.
- 2In a small bowl mix flour and salt then set aside.
- 3In a large bowl, beat the remaining ingredients, adding the peanut butter last.
- 4At low speed, add the flour mixture.
- 5Spread in pan and cook for 35-45 minutes.
- 6Let cool then cut into 16 squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthier Nutella Peanut Butter Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 150.1
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 23.2 mg
- Sodium 54.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat peanut butter