Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Its easy, and healthy too! I found the original recipe on a 'Nutella day' website, and i subbed peanut butter for butter to make it healthier. They are delicious! To half the recipe, bake the brownies in a loaf pan for 35 minutes.
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup nutella
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a 8x8-inch pan.
- In a small bowl mix flour and salt then set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the remaining ingredients, adding the peanut butter last.
- At low speed, add the flour mixture.
- Spread in pan and cook for 35-45 minutes.
- Let cool then cut into 16 squares.
Different and good... All my friends love them and constantly ask for more
These were pretty good, but aren't as good as a normal brownie.
These are delicious! They weren't quite the texture I was looking for, but that's probably because I used Splenda instead of brown sugar. In any case, they were very good, easy and smelled WONDERFUL while they were in the oven.