1/2 Photos of Healthier No-Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
Fuzzy's Finds's Note:
This is a healthier version of the no-bake cookies we all know and love. Lots of cocoa, more oatmeal (we use regular instead of the quick-cook kind for even more oaty texture), and less sugar and butter make us feel a little less guilty for indulging!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix sugar, cocoa, milk and salt in saucepan; boil for one minute.
- 2Add peanut butter, butter, and vanilla to hot mixture; stir until combined.
- 3Stir in oats thoroughly and drop by spoonfuls (I use a small cookie scoop) onto waxed paper. Cool thoroughly before removing from paper.
- 4(Note: the new nasty-tasting flaxseed peanut butters taste just fine in this recipe; add that and increase the healthiness even more!).
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthier No-Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.2
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 4.2 mg
- Sodium 36.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 1.9 g