Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
There are other recipes similar to this on 'Zaar, but this one is healthier and still delicious.
- 12 jalapeno peppers
- 8 ounces neufchatel cheese
- 12 slices turkey bacon
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cut each jalapeno pepper in half lengthwise. Remove stem, all seeds, and white ribs.
- Cut the neufchatel cheese into 24 equal pieces. Spread one piece of neufchatel cheese into each pepper half.
- Cut the slices of turkey bacon in half. Wrap one half piece of turkey bacon around each pepper half. Secure with a toothpick if needed.
- Place the pepper bundles on a foil lined baking sheet. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the peppers are soft and the bacon is crisp.
How could anything be any easier?? I absolutely LOVED these! They were MUCH tastier than I expected....I am "trying" to do the whole Low carb/good carb thing-and these fit the bill- but aside from that, they were SOOO good! Thanks for sharing!