Recipe by SLColman
There are other recipes similar to this on 'Zaar, but this one is healthier and still delicious.
Top Review by Meredith .F
How could anything be any easier?? I absolutely LOVED these! They were MUCH tastier than I expected....I am "trying" to do the whole Low carb/good carb thing-and these fit the bill- but aside from that, they were SOOO good! Thanks for sharing!
- 12 jalapeno peppers
- 8 ounces neufchatel cheese
- 12 slices turkey bacon
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cut each jalapeno pepper in half lengthwise. Remove stem, all seeds, and white ribs.
- Cut the neufchatel cheese into 24 equal pieces. Spread one piece of neufchatel cheese into each pepper half.
- Cut the slices of turkey bacon in half. Wrap one half piece of turkey bacon around each pepper half. Secure with a toothpick if needed.
- Place the pepper bundles on a foil lined baking sheet. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the peppers are soft and the bacon is crisp.