Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Source: Taste of Home "This rich chocolaty dip is especially nice at holiday gatherings or served with fresh strawberries."
- 1⁄3 cup fat-free sugar-free hot fudge topping
- 1⁄3 cup non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons orange juice concentrate
- fresh strawberries
- In a bowl, combine fudge topping, yogurt and orange juice concentrate.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve with strawberries.
Wanting more than is produced with amounts called for in this recipe, I used 1 1/2 cups of hot fudge (a 16-oz jar), the same for the yogurt, & 2 rounded tablespoons of OJ concentrate, & came up with a little more than 3 cups of OUTSTANDING orange/fudge dip! Great by the spoon, on ice cream, by the spoon, on pound cake, by the spoon (yes, too, with strawberries)! [Made & reviewed as a recipenapped bonus tag in Aus/NZ Recipe Swap #14, Mar 08]
Yum! Tastes like a chocolate orange! I haven't actually eaten it with fruit yet, just off the spoon. I'm sure it will be very yummy when I get around it eating fruit with it. The only change I made was I used the light hot fudge rather than the sugar free. Oh, and I also tripled the recipe! :)