Recipe by paphlovian
This is a recipe for Choc-chip Cream Cheese Muffins that I modified to make healthier (i.e., less cream cheese, less sugar, whole wheat) and they taste great!
- 113.39 g cream cheese (softened)
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 59.14 ml canola oil
- 29.58 ml honey
- 177.44 ml milk
- 2.46 ml vanilla extract
- 473.18 ml whole wheat flour
- 0 sugar
- 14.78 ml baking powder
- 1.23 ml salt (or 1/8?)
- 78.07 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Beat cream cheese and oil together until fluffy. Beat in egg, milk, honey, and vanilla.
- Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Stir flour mixture into cream cheese mixture until flour is moistened. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in preheated oven until tops are golden, about 20 minutes.