Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a recipe for Choc-chip Cream Cheese Muffins that I modified to make healthier (i.e., less cream cheese, less sugar, whole wheat) and they taste great!
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Beat cream cheese and oil together until fluffy. Beat in egg, milk, honey, and vanilla.
- Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Stir flour mixture into cream cheese mixture until flour is moistened. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in preheated oven until tops are golden, about 20 minutes.