This is a recipe for Choc-chip Cream Cheese Muffins that I modified to make healthier (i.e., less cream cheese, less sugar, whole wheat) and they taste great!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F
- 2Beat cream cheese and oil together until fluffy. Beat in egg, milk, honey, and vanilla.
- 3Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- 4Stir flour mixture into cream cheese mixture until flour is moistened. Fold in chocolate chips.
- 5Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- 6Bake in preheated oven until tops are golden, about 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthier Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.8
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 30.1 mg
- Sodium 182.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 4.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: