Prep 15 mins
Cook 17 mins
From Shape.com for those cravings and you don't want to break your diet!
- 1⁄2 cup corn oil margarine, softened
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup mini chocolate chip
- Preheat oven to 350°F Line cookie sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together margarine, water and sugars with an electric mixer on a high speed for 2 minutes. Add egg whites and vanilla and mix well. Blend in flour, baking soda and salt. Mix well. Add chocolate chips and blend thoroughly.
- Scoop dough in rounded 1/2-teaspoonfuls and place on prepared cookie sheet about 1-inch apart. Bake until deep golden brown. Cool completely and serve.
- (For variety, add 1/2 cup rolled oats, 1 cup raisins or 1 cup dried cranberries.).
These were more cakey, but enjoyable. Good!