Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Was trying to make a healthier version of another recipe I had and these didn't turn out too bad. They are best if you eat them warm right out of the oven. The recipe makes 12 muffins plus you will have a little left over batter. I usually just make a pan of mini muffins with the left overs.
- Mix dry ingredients and chocolate chips in a big bowl.
- Mix bananas, applesauce and egg in a separate bowl.
- Stir wet ingredients in with dry ingredients until just moist.
- Fill paper lined muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes.