Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
A lighter version of the very popular egg dish served at many bed and breakfasts.
- 2 1⁄2 cups fat free egg substitute
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon table salt
- 2 cups fat-free cottage cheese
- 3 cups part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 (4 ounce) cans diced green chilies
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- Beat egg substitute until a light yellow color.
- Add in all the other ingredients mixing well.
- Put into a well greased 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350°F for 35 minutes or until center is firm.