Sherri at the Beach's Note:
I have been experimenting with old recipes and trying to lighten them up with more fruit and veggies. My husband loved this and he hates celery.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken breasts, chopped
- 4 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, cut in half
- 1/2 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped fine
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1/2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1Place first six ingredients in a medium mixing bowl.
- 2In a smaller bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients until smooth.
- 3Pour sauce over salad and mix to combine.
- 4Serve over lettuce or green salad.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthier Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 193.3
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 29.4 mg
- Sodium 202.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 12.3 g
- Protein 11.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: