Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have been experimenting with old recipes and trying to lighten them up with more fruit and veggies. My husband loved this and he hates celery.
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked chicken breasts, chopped
- 4 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, cut in half
- 1⁄2 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, chopped fine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Place first six ingredients in a medium mixing bowl.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients until smooth.
- Pour sauce over salad and mix to combine.
- Serve over lettuce or green salad.
I absolutely loved this chicken salad. The only thing I would add is that it really needs to chill at least 8 hours to allow the flavors to develop.