- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 59.14 ml flour
- 2.46 ml salt, divided
- 2.46 ml pepper, divided
- 2.46 ml dried oregano (optional)
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 226.79 g fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 14.79 ml unsalted butter
- 118.29 ml reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 118.29 ml marsala wine
- 4.92 ml lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and oregano.
- Add chicken breasts to bag and shake to coat.
- Spray a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, cook chicken in oil over medium heat for 7 to 8 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
- Remove and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, saute mushrooms in butter for 3 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in broth and wine. Cook for 15 to 17 minutes over medium heat or until liquid is reduced by half. Stir in lemon juice, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- Pour over chicken breasts.