1/4 Photos of Healthier Chicken Marsala
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano (optional)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup marsala wine
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and oregano.
- 2Add chicken breasts to bag and shake to coat.
- 3Spray a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, cook chicken in oil over medium heat for 7 to 8 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
- 4Remove and keep warm.
- 5In the same skillet, saute mushrooms in butter for 3 minutes or until tender.
- 6Stir in broth and wine. Cook for 15 to 17 minutes over medium heat or until liquid is reduced by half. Stir in lemon juice, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- 7Pour over chicken breasts.
Browse Our Top Low Sat. Fat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Sat. Fat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthier Chicken Marsala
Serving Size: 1 (373 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 360.1
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 83.1 mg
- Sodium 447.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 28.4 g