Healthier Chicken Cobb Salad
- Preheat grill or broiler.
- Grill or broil chicken breasts for 3 to 5 minutes on each side or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees. Cool completely and dice.
- Place 1 cup greens on plate. Arrange 1 diced chicken breast, 1/4 cup celery, 1/4 cup tomatoes, 1/4 cup carrot, 1/4 cup green beans, 2 tablespoons avocado, and 1/2 a hard boiled egg, in separate sections over greens. Sprinkle with 1/2 tablespoon of bacon. Repeat for remaining 3 salads and serve each with 2 tablespoons Sherry Shallot Vinaigrette.
- Sherry Shallot Vinaigrette:.
- Whisk together all ingredients until well combined.