Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Adapted from Canyon Ranch Recipe.
- 4 cups chopped red leaf lettuce
- 16 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 cup diced fresh green beans
- 1⁄2 cup diced avocado
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 2 tablespoons crumbled cooked bacon
Sherry Shallot Vinaigrette
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon diced shallot
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat grill or broiler.
- Grill or broil chicken breasts for 3 to 5 minutes on each side or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees. Cool completely and dice.
- Place 1 cup greens on plate. Arrange 1 diced chicken breast, 1/4 cup celery, 1/4 cup tomatoes, 1/4 cup carrot, 1/4 cup green beans, 2 tablespoons avocado, and 1/2 a hard boiled egg, in separate sections over greens. Sprinkle with 1/2 tablespoon of bacon. Repeat for remaining 3 salads and serve each with 2 tablespoons Sherry Shallot Vinaigrette.
- Sherry Shallot Vinaigrette:.
- Whisk together all ingredients until well combined.