Recipe by wife2abadge
I changed the original recipe to use lower calorie ingredients. It's still yummy! The cooking time includes cooling and chilling times.
- 1⁄2 cup light butter
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 8 ounces low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 8 ounces Cool Whip Free, thawed
- 3 1⁄2 cups skim milk
- 2 (1 ounce) packages fat free sugar-free instant butterscotch pudding mix
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, cut the butter into the flours until crumbly.
- Stir in the pecans.
- Press into an ungreased 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar til fluffy.
- Fold in one cup of Cool Whip Free and spread over the crust.
- Combine milk and pudding mix until smooth; pour over cream cheese layer.
- Refrigerate for 15-20 minutes or until set.
- Top with remaining Cool Whip Free.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours.