Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I made this when I was craving brownies, and it turned out pretty good
- 1 (20 ounce) box brownie mix
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup eggbeaters egg substitute
- walnuts (optional)
- cayenne pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, beat together the eggbeaters, applesauce, and water.
- Add the brownie mix and mix until all the dry ingredients mix in with the wet ingredients.
- Add walnuts and cayenne pepper if you wish.
- Pour into an 8 by 8 baking sheet, sprayed with nonstick spray.
- Bake for approximately 30-40 minutes.