Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
An attempt to create a Beef with Broccoli version for the crock pot. Serve with brown rice or rice noodles.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs sirloin, thin sliced (flap)
- 1 onion, halved then sliced
- 10 ounces broccoli slaw mix
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons ginger powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 4 cups beef stock, reduced sodium
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce, reduced sodium
- Pan sear onion and beef.
- Mix together flour, ginger, garlic, stock, vinegar and soy sauce and pour over the top.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Add broccoli slaw and cook for 30 additional minutes.