Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This barbecue sauce has less butter and sugar than many others do. The yield is 1 1/2 cups.
Make and share this Healthier Barbecue Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter and saute onions and green pepper in butter.
- In small bowl mix remaining ingredients.
- Add mixture to skillet and heat through, stirring occasionally.
- Pour sauce over choice of prepared meat and heat.
- Serve meat with sauce on it.
This is a great barbecue sauce. I used red bell pepper instead of green. I used it in Easy and Tasty Barbecue Chicken Pizza. Thanks WV Mermaid :) Made for Bargain Basement tag game