Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
A high protein, low fat, even chocolaty banana muffin
- 2 cups white flour
- 3 ounces Splenda brown sugar blend
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 6 small ripe bananas, mashed
- 1⁄2 cup dannon light vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup egg substitute
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons pecan pieces
- Preheat oven to 350°F Spray 12 muffin tins with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Combine flour, brown sugar, cocoa, baking soda and cinnamon. Add bananas, yogurt, egg substitute, vanilla, and pecans. Stir until blended.
- Pour batter into prepared muffin tins, bake about 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in middle of muffin comes out clean. Cool.