Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I found this recipe on Sparkrecipes.com and while it's similar to many others on here, I like that it is lower calorie so it fits well in my lifestyle. DH just loves it too, so that's a HUGE plus! The original recipe called for low fat cream, but I used the fat free (the kind in the tub) with no problems.
- Combine egg substitute with vanilla extract and cinnamon.
- Spread cream cheese on one side of bread and top with banana slices.
- Top with other slice of bread to make a "sandwich".
- Dip "sandwich" in egg mixture, making sure it is coated well.
- Cook on medium in non stick skillet until browned on each side.
- Spray with spray butter and top with syrup.