1/1 Photo of Healthful Homemade Coffee Creamer With Flavor Options!
Napoleon Dynamite's Note:
I found this on thenakedkitchen.com after searching for an alternative to all the nasty chemicals in store-bought liquid coffee creamer. The recipe calls for condensed milk... if you truly want to go homemade all the way, search food.com for Homemade Condensed Milk! (Homemade Condensed Milk!) and use that. Also, there are multiple flavor options available to add to the base, see the directions for the options.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 cups condensed milk (I use food.com Homemade Condensed Milk!)
- 1 cup milk, of your choice (almond, oat, soy, hemp, or regular milk work)
- 1 -2 tablespoon artificial sweetener, of your choice (optional, I use agave syrup)
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch (optional, depending on the milk that you use, you might want to thicken your creamer. Guar gum, arro)
- 1In a medium saucepan over medium heat whisk together the condensed milk, milk of your choice and sweetener (if using).
- 2Add in optional thickener at this time if needed.
- 3When the mixture begins to steam, remove from heat and add in any of the optional flavor ingredients.
- 4Stir well and transfer to a sealed glass bottle and store in the fridge until ready to use.
- 5*****Flavor Options*****.
- 6Pumpkin Pie Spice – 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice and 3 tbsp pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie puree).
- 7French Vanilla – 1 tbsp vanilla extract.
- 8Chocolate – 1 tbsp vanilla and 3 tbsp cocoa powder.
- 9Amaretto – 1/2 tsp cinnamon and 1 tsp almond extract.
- 10Cappuccino – 1 tsp almond extract and 1/2 tsp orange extract.
- 11Cinnamon Strudel – 1/2 tsp vanilla, 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon and 1 tsp almond extract.
- 12Peppermint – 1/2 tsp peppermint or mint extract.
- 13Hazelnut – 1/2 tsp hazelnut extract.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthful Homemade Coffee Creamer With Flavor Options!
Serving Size: 1 (17 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 38.5
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 4.5 mg
- Sodium 16.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: