Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a great way to get a healthful and filling breakfast!
- 2 tablespoons natural-style peanut butter
- 1 whole wheat English muffin
- 1⁄2 tablespoon apricot preserves
- 1⁄4 cup banana, slices
- Heat broiler.
- Broil muffin until toasted as desired.
- Spread peanut butter on muffin and spread preserves over the peanut butter.
- Top with sliced bananas.
YUM! Great idea! This made a great mid-morning snack after my workout.
HEAVEN! Oh baby I love peanut butter and oh my, this was goooood! I used raspberry, but will definately use apricot next time.
My son loved it. Served this with Jello Yogurt & he said he wanted this for a snack when school ends today as well!