- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of fine ground vanilla beans or 1 tablespoon extract
- artificial sweetener (sugar, corn syrub or sugar)
Directions See How It's Made
- In cup of ycgurt stir.
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract to taste or fine ground vanilla beans.
- This is wonderful flavor.It parallels softened VANILLA ICE CREAM. Even use a topping but first freeze 15 minutes if topping desired.
- I just created this one month ago. I use it almost daily. Truly original. But no surprise as I am a devotee of Chef Louis P. DeGouy. THE GOLD COOKBOOK, friend of Waldorf's Oscar.