Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Pork and ginger soup If you want to make it even more low cal don't add the pork
- 100 g pork loin
- 100 g spinach
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger
- 3 chicken stock cubes
- 1 teaspoon light soy sauce
- 2 spring onions
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- Prepare stock by combining the stock cubes with 750mls of hot water
- Bake pork and cut into thin slices.
- Mix the stock ,oyster sauce, the spring onions and ginger And bring to a simmer
- Pour the liquid over you spinach and remove the spring onions
- Add cooked pork and serve.