Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
my kids get these sandwiches in their lunchbox pretty often and are always happy to see them
Make and share this Health Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- 8 slices multigrain bread
- 2⁄3 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1⁄4 cup shredded carrot
- 1⁄4 cup organic honey
- blend peanut butter and honey.
- Cut bread into triangles, removing crust.
- spread peanut butter blend on bread.
- Top with carrot and raisins.
Loved the combination of PB and honey, and the raisins and carrot added an enjoyable flavor and texture. I used Nature's Pride Double Fiber 100% Whole Wheat Bread. Made me feel absolutely righteous for eating a "health" sandwich.