Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- 3 cups oatmeal (flour)
- 1⁄2 cup oatmeal
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup sucanat (granulated cane Juice)
- 1 cup coconut, Shredded
- 3 tablespoons featherweight baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 cup walnuts, Chopped
- 1 cup raisins
- 4 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup honey (raw)
- 1 (16 ounce) can pineapple
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In large bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- In blender, mi x water, vanilla extract, honey and pineapple. Add to above contents.
- Drop by spoonfuls on to non-stick baking sheet at 350 degrees F. for 10-12 minutes