With all these healthy ingredients (tahini, sunflower butter, oatmeal) it is easy to feel good about baking these, and with their addictive yumminess it is even easier to eat the whole batch at once! Health nuts beware :). I have made these using peanut butter or almond butter and both are fine, but this version really topped us off!
- Preheat oven to 375^.
- In a medium bowl beat Smart Balance, tahini, and sunflower butter and sugar.
- Add the egg and vanilla and beat again.
- Add flours, oatmeal, baking soda, and salt and stir to combine.
- Add the chocolate chips and stir again.
- Drop by even tablespoons onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 9 minutes or until golden and puffy. Betcha can't eat just one!