Recipe by Roosie
Nourishing lotion with a mild, nutty scent from Janice Cox's Natural Beauty at Home.
- 1.23 ml borax
- 59.14 ml distilled water
- 14.79 ml wheat germ oil
- 14.79 ml castor oil
- 14.79 ml almond oil
- 4.92 ml vitamin E
- 29.58 ml grated beeswax
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the oils and beeswax in the top of a water bath and heat gently until beeswax is melted.
- In a separate vessel, combine the borax and water, and heat in the microwave or on the stovetop until very hot, but not quite boiling.
- Combine oil-mixture and water-mixture and mix briskly by hand or whip in a blender.
- Pour the lotion into a container and allow to cool completely. Store in a clean container with a lid.
- To use: massage into your skin as with any moisturizer.