Nourishing lotion with a mild, nutty scent from Janice Cox's Natural Beauty at Home.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together the oils and beeswax in the top of a water bath and heat gently until beeswax is melted.
- 2In a separate vessel, combine the borax and water, and heat in the microwave or on the stovetop until very hot, but not quite boiling.
- 3Combine oil-mixture and water-mixture and mix briskly by hand or whip in a blender.
- 4Pour the lotion into a container and allow to cool completely. Store in a clean container with a lid.
- 5To use: massage into your skin as with any moisturizer.
Browse Our Top Bath/Beauty Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Health Nut Lotion
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 60.1
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: