Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Nourishing lotion with a mild, nutty scent from Janice Cox's Natural Beauty at Home.
Make and share this Health Nut Lotion recipe from Food.com.
- Mix together the oils and beeswax in the top of a water bath and heat gently until beeswax is melted.
- In a separate vessel, combine the borax and water, and heat in the microwave or on the stovetop until very hot, but not quite boiling.
- Combine oil-mixture and water-mixture and mix briskly by hand or whip in a blender.
- Pour the lotion into a container and allow to cool completely. Store in a clean container with a lid.
- To use: massage into your skin as with any moisturizer.