Recipe by Igwiz
Using the Health Nut Granola Cereal (121238), here is a way to make it a portable, on-the-go breakfast.
- 1⁄2 cup ground flax seeds
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 1⁄2 cups peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 7 cups health nut granola cereal (121238)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flax seed, water, peanut butter and brown sugar.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the wet ingredients to the Health Nut Granola Cereal (121238).
- Mix well.
- Spread evenly in a greased 9 x 13 cookie sheet.
- Bake at 300 for 25 minutes.
- Let cool fully (at least an hour) and then cut into bars.