Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Evelyn Raab's from The Clueless Baker
- 3⁄4 cup raisins
- 3⁄4 cup craisins
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1⁄2 cup pine nuts
- 1⁄2 cup sunflower seeds (toasted or not)
- 1⁄2 cup sesame seeds
- 1⁄2 cup wheat germ
- 1 cup quick-cooking rolled oats (not instant)
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1 1⁄4 cups light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease 2 baking sheets or line with parchment paper.
- Combine nuts, fruit and seeds in large bowl.
- Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon and ginger in small bowl. Add to nut mixture and mix well.
- In mixer, beat butter, peanut butter and brown sugar until creamy--about 5 minutes.
- Add eggs and milk and beat until well combined.
- Stir milk mixture into nut mixture to form a dough.
- Drop by 1/4 cupfulls onto baking sheet. Bake for 13-15 minutes, until bottoms are brown and tops are just set.