1/1 Photo of Health Crack - SuperFood Desert Drink
This desert/drink is delicious from top to bottom and will please even the pickiest of health food lovers and haters alike! You get a bit of sweet crunchy honey drizzled Spirulina Chips on the top and a few more honey and juice soaked ones at the bottom too. The juice itself is amazing!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces carrot juice (fresh juiced)
- 12 ounces apple juice (fresh juiced)
- 12 ounces watermelon juice (fresh juiced)
- 3 ounces spirulina (super chips organic and raw, little green circle chips)
- 12 ounces good local honey (local and fresh)
- 2 ice (round ice spheres, made with round ice mold)
- 2 limes (juicy smooth fresh limes)
- 1Place a few Spirulina Chips in the bottom of the glass.
- 2Carefully add one round ice sphere, don't break the chips.
- 3Pour in the fresh juiced trio (Carrot/Watermelon/Apple) in the glass.
- 4Squeeze 1/2 of a juicy lime on top.
- 5Place more Spirulina Chips around top and even let a few fall down in-between.
- 6Drizzle with fresh local honey all over the chips.
Browse Our Top Non-Alcoholic Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Non-Alcoholic Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Health Crack - SuperFood Desert Drink
Serving Size: 1 (408 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 692.8
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 65.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 184.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 165.9 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: