Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
these bars are easy to make, healthy with natural ingredients. Great for on the go, Quick fix breakfast or just needing a pick- me-up snack in between meals or after a gym- workout.
- Pre heat oven 180'C. line a 27cm X 18cm baking tin with greaseproof baking paper.
- Combine the first 7 ingredients into a large bowl.
- Place honey, raw sugar and butter into a small saucepan. Bring to the boil, stirring, Simmer for 5 minutes. Then add to dry ingredients, mix well.
- Press the mixture evenly into baking tin.
- Bake in preheated oven for 18-20 minutes until the top is golden brown.
- Cool and cut into bars. store in an airtight.