Vicky Dowson's Note:
these bars are easy to make, healthy with natural ingredients. Great for on the go, Quick fix breakfast or just needing a pick- me-up snack in between meals or after a gym- workout.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre heat oven 180'C. line a 27cm X 18cm baking tin with greaseproof baking paper.
- 2Combine the first 7 ingredients into a large bowl.
- 3Place honey, raw sugar and butter into a small saucepan. Bring to the boil, stirring, Simmer for 5 minutes. Then add to dry ingredients, mix well.
- 4Press the mixture evenly into baking tin.
- 5Bake in preheated oven for 18-20 minutes until the top is golden brown.
- 6Cool and cut into bars. store in an airtight.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Health Bars
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.5
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 11.2 mg
- Sodium 10.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: