Recipe by Vicky Dowson
these bars are easy to make, healthy with natural ingredients. Great for on the go, Quick fix breakfast or just needing a pick- me-up snack in between meals or after a gym- workout.
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup unsalted cashews or 1 cup peanuts
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1⁄2 cup sesame seeds
- 1⁄2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 3⁄4 cup milo drinking chocolate or 3⁄4 cup chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup raw sugar
- 125 g unsalted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre heat oven 180'C. line a 27cm X 18cm baking tin with greaseproof baking paper.
- Combine the first 7 ingredients into a large bowl.
- Place honey, raw sugar and butter into a small saucepan. Bring to the boil, stirring, Simmer for 5 minutes. Then add to dry ingredients, mix well.
- Press the mixture evenly into baking tin.
- Bake in preheated oven for 18-20 minutes until the top is golden brown.
- Cool and cut into bars. store in an airtight.