If you like spicy deviled eggs, this is for you. For the macho man and strong woman that knows what the term "Devil" means. Even so--betcha' can't eat just one!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Allow eggs to cool.
- 2Slice eggs in half the long way. Place yolks in a bowl and mash till no longer lumpy.
- 3Chop jalapeños fine and mix with egg yolks. Add all other dry ingredients except paprika and mix well.
- 4Add enough mayo to make a very stiff paste of the mixture then add jalapeño juice. The result should be a nice wet paste--not runny.
- 5Taste for salt and a hint of sweetness. Add as needed.
- 6With a fork or spoon, fill all the egg white halves with this mixture. Garnish each egg with 1/2 olive.
- 7To make the eggs more interesting, omit the olive and garnish with a small slice of jalapeño pepper. Sprinkle with paprika (Makes 'em look HOT).
- 8Serve now or chill for later. If covered tightly they will keep in the refrigerator several days.
- 9Sorry, but to my thinking each whole egg will be about 110 calories.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for He Man Deviled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 86.7
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 212.1 mg
- Sodium 184.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 6.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pimento stuffed olives