Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
If you like spicy deviled eggs, this is for you. For the macho man and strong woman that knows what the term "Devil" means. Even so--betcha' can't eat just one!
- Allow eggs to cool.
- Slice eggs in half the long way. Place yolks in a bowl and mash till no longer lumpy.
- Chop jalapeños fine and mix with egg yolks. Add all other dry ingredients except paprika and mix well.
- Add enough mayo to make a very stiff paste of the mixture then add jalapeño juice. The result should be a nice wet paste--not runny.
- Taste for salt and a hint of sweetness. Add as needed.
- With a fork or spoon, fill all the egg white halves with this mixture. Garnish each egg with 1/2 olive.
- To make the eggs more interesting, omit the olive and garnish with a small slice of jalapeño pepper. Sprinkle with paprika (Makes 'em look HOT).
- Serve now or chill for later. If covered tightly they will keep in the refrigerator several days.
- Sorry, but to my thinking each whole egg will be about 110 calories.