Prep 4 hrs
Cook 20 mins
I got this recipe from my HCG provider. Definitely going to be on my menu when I enter phase 2!
- 100 g london broil beef or 100 g round roast
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste or 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Put vinegar in a small dish and add the steak to coat.
- In a small bowl combine rosemary, garlic and red pepper.
- Rub on both sides of steak.
- Places steak in a dish, cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Grill until desired doneness.